RE: [DNS] Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:44:40 +1000
Which is not the case of Peter Dean for example, who cybersquatts on domain
names such as aunic.net.au aunic.com.au, auregistry.com.au etc, etc, that
does not promote at all .com.au , that changes official domain names logos
at his convenience, that charges an enormous price for domain names, that
obtains a registrar licence "god knows how" , that sits on the board of
directors of auDA, that misleads people on his site making them believe
A1Registrar is auDA , ..etc etc etc ...

For all that, I would have thought his fellow directors would have said
something to him so he would change his attitude and his misleading
marketing techniques while representing the highest authority for domain
names in Australia, but so far, nothing ... There is absolutely nothing but
nonsense and misleading material on his "personal homepage" ..

What do you make of that, Kim, can we have some sort of clarification ?

Respectfully,

Ginge