RE: [DNS] Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: Adam Todd <auda§todd.inoz.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 18:48:30 +1000
> > Anyway, any endorsement by Alston should be taken with a grain of
> > salt!  Considering he doesn't even use e-mail (LINK 1999/2000) and has
> made
> > a shambles by implementing the most stupid and unenforceable
> legislation in
> > the world for censorship, i can only imagine that anyone with any serious
> > intelligence will look at that letter and groan appropriately.
>
>Spot on Adam. The last time I looked at "his" web site in June it was
>sporting a freeware Matt's Script feedback form that wasn't set up
>properly so that after filling out the form and submitting it crashed.

Nothing wrong with that script - except it's exploitable and can be used
for sending SPAM.

But don't you thin you are being a BIT hard on Alston for this
point?  After all, no doubt he OUTSOURCED the development of HIS web site
and APPROVED it in WORKING order.

So blame the IT person, not the Minister!

<cough>

/me removes tongue from cheek and notes the hole left behind