Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: Adam Todd <auda§todd.inoz.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:29:21 +1000
I received this today, just a few minutes ago.  It's the FIRST time EVER
that I have received anything from MIT regarding com.au names and as far as
I'm aware I'm not a contact for any com.au names.  (Maybe some old ones??)

Strange it's addressed to "Adam" without the Todd.

Anyway, headers included.