Re: [DNS] AusRegistry back on list

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:44:59 +1000 (EST)
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Adrian Kinderis wrote:

 > Hello All,
 >
 > I thought it was about time the Registry got back on the list.

Good to see.

 > I am happy to answer any reasonable questions regarding the registry and
 > transition process. It has been a huge job and we are incredibly pleased
 > with all the process, systems and Registrars so far.

Can you say when the .asn.au page will be corrected to present the same
description of eligibility requirements that AuDA policy does?

Currently there's a very misleading omission, namely you say 'sporting
interest groups' where AuDA policy clearly says 'sporting and special
interest clubs'.

Your description would appear to omit all NON-SPORTING special interest
clubs, and is thus misleading for current and prospective .asn.au domain
licence holders.

 > id.au seems to have attracted a lot of attention which is pleasing and
 > registrants are taking full advantage of the changes in policy for
 > com.au domains.
 >
 > Now remember... I said reasonable...

Hopefully you consider providing accurate information reasonable :)

Cheers, Ian