RE: [DNS] Check that out !

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:15:48 +1000
For the astute entrepreneur who wants to become a registrar
with a clear conscience and a solid foundation where
success, growth and customer loyalty are guaranteed,

this once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase prime
online realestate owned by a 5 year established company
is for sale:

domainregistry.com.au
domainregistry.net.au

$500,000.00 plus gst but higher bids accepted.

With an existing customer base of 10,000 clients you could
spam them with hosting to your devious delite.

However if you have any connection to:

The chopping bloch
The suspect audakov
or any other au.conman turned registrar turned 10x as
much bullshit on web site, then....

The price is $1,000,000.00 plus gst and you can
kiss your success, growth and customer loyalty goodby.

Straight from the
Hairy Holis

Disclaimer
follow the spam