Re: [DNS] Registrar Thoughts

From: Malcolm Miles <mgm-ns§tardis.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:53:59 +1000
On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:46:15 +1000, you wrote:

>Enetica: After this mornings stuff up... there were no errors doing
>searches.  Needs a multi-search feature.  Pricing is reasonable (except
>.org.au). Nice simple website.

But their net.au transfers don't work. Click on the home page link
labelled "org.au & net.au owners - click to transfer your domain" and
you end up on a page talking about the "New .com.au rules!"

My net.au is due for renewal next Sunday so I need it transferred
quickly. Talking to Enetica yesterday they told me that they would
have a one-click transfer of net.au domains available yesterday
afternoon. Same line today, all would be ready this afternoon but
still no sign of it. Looks like I might have to go to MelbourneIT just
to make sure the domain doesn't expire.

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm