Re: .info domain registrations

From: Giznet DNS Department <dns§giznet.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 20:10:47 +1000
Strange as It may seem, over the period of  our customers registering
domains, We received our first .info domain
registration, I am a bit shocked at the response time for its delegation
and prorogation.
I registered the domain on behalf of my customer, setup their dns, mail
and webspace.
Within 20 minutes of domain registration the dns resolved, I have never
experienced service this quick normally
.com, .org etc take approx 8-12hrs,  .com.au 1-2 days, how come .info
takes only 20mins or less???

Surprised :)

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regard's