RE: [DNS] RE: [Oz-ISP] Enetica .au Registry is screwed already

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:34:28 +1000
> As I said before.. is this amateur hour? no... this is BUSINESS.

Everyone (almost) hated the old monopoly.

Now we have multiple competing Registrars.  They charge different prices.
They have different service levels.  They have different levels of
competency.

Everyone now gets to make their own decision on which one to take their
business to.

Well, gee, welcome to the world of competition!  It just like having
multiple supermarkets or choosing your dentist.  Can anyone spell caveat
emptor?  Lets put it in perspective - the worst that can happen from
choosing the wrong Registrar ain't as bad as the worst that can happen to
you from choosing the wrong doctor!  They sometimes 'bury' their mistakes :)

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959