Re: [DNS] Incorrect .asn.au eligibility description on AusRegistry

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:51:11 +1000
Hi Skeeve

> Well, She should be...
>
> Someone in such a position should care about the public mood and
> opinion.

Of course we "care about the public mood" and have made auDA's
contact details available on the auDA website as follows:

http://www.auda.org.au/about/officers.html

However, I'd suggest that people only write to auDA when they have
a genuine inquiry or proposal.  Otherwise we are just wasting effort.

Regards
Patrick Corliss
I'm on the Board of auDA (the .au country code).  Anything I write is my
personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the views of any body
with which I am associated.  Please also note IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer).