Current status of generic domain name auction

From: George Iliades <george§psylon-media.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:46:57 +1000
Hi all,

I was wondering what stage or rather letter, the generic .com.au domain name auction was up to. It has been somewhat of an information vacuum. We have some generic domains in the middle of the of the alphabet but as yet only one message has been sent to us a month ago with no real useful information.

I would suggest a page is made available by .auda that has upcoming auction details with the start letter of the domains that are due to be auctioned and an email address for people to contact .auda to ask questions if they have not received notification to be part of the auction.

Regards
George