Re: [DNS] FW: New Domain Name regime to go-live on 1 July 2002

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:58:04 +1000 (EST)
Jo,

Nice announcement to make, I'm sure that everyone is excited about this
coming to fruition.
A couple of things..

> Final testing of the new registry, built by AusRegistry Pty Ltd, was
> completed on 7 June 2002. Two independent reports (one from
> international registry Liberty RMS) have provided auDA with
> confirmation that the registry has been completed pursuant to the
> Technical
> Specification in the Registry Licence Agreement.

Who is the other report from? Liberty RMS and ?

Also is it going to be possible to see the tests and how our (the) new
registry systems rates in accordance to the requirements?
Only just? Or with flying colours?

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.