Re: [DNS] Interesting IRA

From: AUSCITY <auscity§auscity.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:28:55 +1000
David,
An email received from our client this morning (below).  Includes a couple
of contact people which others may find handy to know:

<snip>
I contacted ACCC this morning and spoke to Michelle Coco.
Gave her the details of our complaint and she indicated that
they had received others in regards to IRA.  She said that
Francine Adams in their Canberra office would contact us
shortly.
I advised that there was never any mention of registry key
requirements on any of the original documentation (last years documentation)
upon
which payment was made and, that even when they sent
us a tax invoice which indicated that our domain name had
been renewed for the next two years, there was still no
mention of us having to provide our registry key.
Hopefully, we will get some sort of result.
Thanks for all your help so far.
Any advice in this matter is welcome.
</snip>