RE: [DNS] Interesting IRA

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:50:45 +0100
Sounds to me like a good argument for a more flexible licencing structure.

If registrants were able to register names for 1, 2, 5 & 10 years this would
potentially significantly reduce this problem as it wouldn't be possible
to deduce the expiry date by simply adding 2 years to the creation date.

Not to mention that it would create more choice for the consumer...

jon

IT