RE: [DNS] Full disclosure Needed

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 18:08:50 +1000
Thank you for your post Phil.

Whilst I appreciate you opinion, I do not agree with you.

auDA has a contractual arrangement with bidders not to reveal
information. The fact that others have chosen to do so does not change
that.

The publication of this information on the DNS by persons not associated
with auDA and who, at the same time proclaim a concern for consumer
protection, is disingenuous in the extreme. Fortunately most of the
other members of this list appear to understand that and have refrained
from involving themselves in this matter.

auDA will not comment on individual names, prices paid for reserving
them or details of the successful applicants.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au