Re: [DNS] FW: [DNS] WHOIS auDA

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:23:22 +0200
Hi,

Quoting Dave Hooper on Friday May 17, 2002:
| Dunno Phil. I actually put in the application because I was sick of the
| "if you're not part of the process then you don't have a right to
| express an opinion" argument.
|
| I'm not fussed either way to be honest, but it does show some lack of
| management ability. My clients don't wait any longer than 8 hours for me
| to take their money and get them up and running. Surely it aint that
| hard.

Well, actually.. under auDA's constitution the board must approve every
member application. So you won't be a member until the next board
meeting. It's a waste of time and it makes life difficult, and maybe
some constitutional ammendments could be considered at the next AGM
to streamline the process.

kim