RE: [DNS] Fw: saintspc.com is UNREGISTERED!

From: C.L Ginge <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:44:28 +1000
David,

It is quite easy to obtain that information. I know of a way to get 52 000
clients in a matter of days ( .com.au only ). to that add .com , net , org
and so on, and you can have a client base like 350 000 "clients" in a week
or so...
There's no brain surgery, as usual it is publicly available somewhere..

Ginge