Re: [DNS] Where to find?

From: Mr Grumpy <evenmoreunhappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 02:21:35 +1000 (EST)
Kim Davies <kim&#167;cynosure.com.au> wrote:

> I would have thought if someone were actually
> serious about geniunely wanting whatever
> problem fixed they would notify auDA, let them fix
>it, and then scream about it later if auDA's >conduct
was not up to scratch.
> Dropping vague hints and forcing people to play
> detective doesn't do anything but frustrate
>everyone on both sides.

Unfortunately Kim auDA always seems to be fixing
things after the fact. Concerns have been raised
regarding matters on many occasions however because
they do not come from the people in high places then
they are ignored. I would like to point out that
because you are a director or manager of a big company
it doesnt mean you know what you are talking about.

OK lets deal with business issues but auDA is also
dealing with the Internet and there are many people
out there who live and breathe it and know much more
than Mr Suit (no relative). I am tired of auDA
ignoring the small businessman and others like him and
their needs. You can prevent scammers by educating the
public and not bowing down to those who rip us off.
After all who is buying the domains.

And dont tell me to become a member and join the board
because the people on it do not have my respect.

I hope when the registry changes you wont be fixing
things after the fact like last time.

Grumpy

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!