RE: [DNS] Informing the Public

From: Mr Grumpy <notahappychappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:48:30 +1000 (EST)
> Nobody cares about this crap. If you have something
> worthwhile to say,
> then say it - and if you don't (and I would class
> the above as "don't")
> then stay away from the 'send' button.
>
> Regards,
>
> Saliya

Actually I do. I have been waiting 4 years for
generics to be released to the public. I do recall
being a rather large thread concerning the value and
merits of generic domains. Perhaps you missed it. As
members of auDA you should be concerned about what
they will spend the money on. You may be surprised at
what some domains have gone for.

Does anyone know when the new domain name policy will
come into effect. Will it happen when the databases
move over to the new registrar. Ie in 2 weeks?

When will I be able to apply for domains based on the
new policy.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!