RE: [DNS] Informing the Public

From: Mr Grumpy <notahappychappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:34:26 +1000 (EST)
For those who are interested

> Who are you ? I AM NOT A NUMBER I AM A FREE MAN
> What do you want ? $141,000 so I too can own
cars.com.au
> Where do you live ?  Mostly Online
> What is your company name ? I have 8  companies
> Why don't you have a .com.au domain name in your
email address so i can do a company search and find
who you are ? YOU WISH FISH
> Do you have a kangaroo pet too ? I think my rabbit
is pregnant
> What are your interests ? Little Miss Sunshine &
Techno
> On what side are you ? I usually sleep on my left.
> Do you like Sasha ? He sends me correspondance
regularly
> Do you like auDA ? They could do better
> Do you like Melbourne-IT ? They were my favourite
registrar. They need new hold music.
> DO you like pasta with mushroom cream ? Yes
> Do you like verisign ? No but I know their fax
number
> What do you think about scammers ? I thought I would
become an accredited registrar.
> What's your boss'phone number ? I am not at liberty
to divulge that sort of information.

Grumpy.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!