RE: [DNS] hello

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:45:23 +1000 (EST)
Ginger,

I understand that you may be trying to be friendly and that's a good thing
but it can be done off the list by replying directly or directed to another
list like an aussie ISP's or something.... I was not trying to be rude
sorry if it came out that way... I'm just busy... and don't need such posts
to read.... & now you have me doing it...

Hope that you found a worthwhile ISP John....

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.