RE: [DNS] Your Domain is Registered

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:20:00 +1000
One of my clients rang me today, and told me they'd just paid $414 to
Internet Registry in response to the same solicitation.  For that $414 they
got 2 years registration of a dot-com, with 2 years delegation.

What gets me is their inference that only .com is international.  I must
tell my UK customers that!

Nearly 500% mark-up isn't bad!

Ron