RE: [DNS] aunic database

From: Mr Grumpy <notahappychappy§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:11:37 +1000 (EST)
I can't see how Sasha being on the board would be any
different from the current one. The only difference
between Sasha and the rest is that he got caught.

Why is that? Because he makes lots of money. Money
means marketing budget. Marketing means more money.
More money and a larger market share means jealous
competitors.

Oh no Sasha is big and powerful how can I bring him
down....

By the way I dont agree with his deceptive marketing
tactictics and nor does the ACCC. As for his
competitors, they will soon be the target and hiding
on the auDA board does not make you legitimate.

Grumpy....

 --- Ginger FISH <ginger-fish&#167;scifi-art.com> wrote: >
No Sasha.

> Personnaly, i think you are the type of person that
> should be on the auDA
> board.
>
> Ginge

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!