Internet Name Group

From: Alan DeBritt <info.alan§webone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:16:00 +1000
Hi All,

Today we had a phone call from Internet Name Group, asking us to renew
our customers domain names through them. After telling them we renew
domain names only through Melbourne IT / INWW they continued to tell us
that they were a channel partner with Melbourne IT. This would of been
very misleading to somebody who does not know how .au namespace works.

Is this legal????

Has anyone else had this???

All the best,
Alan

--
Please note. If you would like to reply to me directly use
alan&#167;admin.webone.com.au I will answer your email next time