Re: [DNS] Discount Domains and the ACCC

From: aussiewide.com \(administration\) <"aussiewide.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:51:24 +1000
It is easy to simply manage your clients domain names for them and charge
them an anual fee.  Then they dont get any of the crap associated with the
bogus bills and accounts, but I do feel that the auda should have a system
where as soon as they find a company to do this they are then disqualified
into doing registrations

Rebecca