Re: [DNS] SPAM MAIL

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:53:22 +0200
Quoting Dave Hooper on Wednesday May 08, 2002:
| The only problem is contacting him is that he doesn't have a problem
| with Spam. I have spoken to him (I posed as someone being interested in
| one of his 'products' and he called me) and he laughed in my face, told
| me spam was not only legal but also profitable. When I asked him to
| remove me from his list he refused.
|
| I'd love to be able to sue the pants off this smug bastard.

I agree with your opinion of him. However, after I complained about him
on another list .. he emailed me asking which email address to remove.
I took the risk, and I told him to remove everything at my domain and a
few others, and I haven't received anything since.

So the lesson is - kick up a fuss :)

kim