RE: [DNS] SPAM MAIL

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:22:06 +1000
fwiw, I bought this sales script book a couple of years ago.  It's an old,
rather mediocre typed (wellll ... maybe word processed) "manual" that's
greatly over-hyped as far as I'm concerned.

If you use it as recommended, every time a client posed a question, you'd
have to ask them to hold while you spent the next 10 minutes looking up the
"correct" answer.

I found it of no value whatsoever.

Ron Stark