RE: [DNS] Transfer of Registrar of Record

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:37:59 +0100
Sure, but why should the registrant lose the licence for which they've already
paid?

I am well aware of the intent of the authors of this document but I will
suggest that this is actually going too far and is bordering on the anti-competitive.

It appears that some of the less ethical operators are being dealt with
through due process and there will be a binding code of conduct in place.
 This to me is overkill that actually harms the end user rather than protecting
them.

rgds
jon