ACCC & ING

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:35:44 +1000 (EST)
I just received from the ACCC a response to my e-mail complaint of
last August about a letter I received from ING.  They also sent me
a copy of their recent media release.

The response didn't say anything particularly newsworthy (it was
basically a "thanks for your complaint about X, we note it and
will keep it on file" type letter, plus some information about
their court case).

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management