RE: [DNS] RE: auDA to consider new names for .au

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:57:41 +1000
$110 per annum.

FAIR DINKUM !

Ginger

-----Original Message-----
From: Ginger Fish [mailto:ginger-fish&#167;scifi-art.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:55 PM
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] RE: auDA to consider new names for .au

http://www.aunic.com.au/
2nd level domains -  offered at $110 per annum.

POPULAR GENERIC DOMAINS - NO RESTRICTIONS
  .com-and.net    .com-au.net  .co-nz.net   .pty-ltd.com
  .net-and.com    .firm.net.au    .firm.net.nz   .nz-au.com

INFO & .BIZ NOW ACCEPTING LIVE REGISTRATIONS
  .info     .auz.info     .biz    .auz.biz

Pre checked "Australian" Domains are  .com.au  .net.au   .auz.net   ?????

It's quite comical, really. Excepting the fact that a poor
consumer might actually believe that  xyz.net-and.com is
actually a "popular generic domain".

Now, if I am not mistaken, the website, aunic.com.au is owned
by Peter Dean, our resident auDA Director.  Now if the examples
above are what our auDA representative would deem offering the
Australian consumer a great opportunity to register a fantastic
domain name .........

God bless the .au domain name space.
God bless Australian consumers.

Ginger