RE: [DNS] RE: auDA to consider new names for .au

From: James Fiander <jfiander§nimblehost.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:08:18 +1000
I know this might sound alittle backwards but don't you think that we could
restructure the entire thing?

we could make our domain space more like the yellow pages...
magpies.nrl.footie.au
and I'll use my business as an example: nimblehost.web.au
and my fathers business: tobyfiander.engineer.au or tobyfiander.eng.au
perhaps you would like a personal website james.christopher.fiander.id.au
the florist down the road: blue-tulip.nsw.florist.au

but wait... this would require that auDA add new 2TLDs fairly often... and I
don't know how capable of that they actually are!

---James' 2cents

James Fiander
jfiander&#167;nimblehost.com