Re: [DNS] auDA media release

From: Davd Uzzell <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:56:06 +1000
It's free and Yes I know it's out of date!

I use it for our ISP and need to update ours as well! Very bad Busy to leave
it that way Just need to make time to do it! Not out of date as in wrong
just as in short some new products and services!

And thnks for the Service Kim!

David Uzzell
Saints PC Pty Ltd