Re: [DNS] What is the Australian legal position on name piracy?

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:08:14 +1000 (EST)
All domain name disputes come under the UDRP.. no matter what country.

http://www.icann.org/udrp/

You can take out action via one of the approved providers.

http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/approved-providers.htm

As to our court system I have not idea.... IP lawyer will be able to tell
you.

Regards,

Michael-Pappas.