Re: [DNS] Auction of generic names

From: Shane O'Dea <lists§odea.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:15:00 +0930
I suspect the reason you've heard nothing is because they appear to be
doing the auctions in alpha order.  I applied for accountancy, accounting
and tax.  I received an invitation to bid for accountancy two weeks ago;
and then accounting last week, and nothing so far for tax, so I suspect tax
is quite a few weeks away.  Who knows.... :-)