Re: [DNS] ING Competition - win $1000

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:06:30 +1000
You should look into things first....The prize needs to be over $5000 before
you need a permit (law.. how is that support?) ....You should also learn to
pell..spell..Calling me or my company (DDNS)  scammers will only end you up
in hot water(VERY) as we are not..for the record I was a silent partner in
DNA and when I realised what was going on I made the required changes
...something that I was involved in made a mistake..
Rod Keys
DDNS