RE: [DNS] BARBIE'N'STUFF

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:08:31 +1100
Quoting Kim on Thursday March 21, 2002:
| Please... there has been enough nonsense on this list for one week. This
| may have been funny once but no-one is laughing now.

I am laughing.

It is very Australian to 'hang shit' on those in power who are perceived to
be doing 'the wrong thing'. I actually think it's all healthy slanging at
those who probably deserve what they get. I for one would be saddened to see
the list go back to the tame boring drivel we used to see.

This is only my opinion, and I understand that there are those here who will
disagree. Just remember, it only takes a second to delete the stuff you do
not wish to read.

Dave Hooper.