RE: [DNS] BARBIE'N'STUFF

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:08:37 +1100
Actually,

We also need a DNA ( not you Rod ) scan for people there just in case the
have the "scammer" gene so we don't let them in.. Also, i am receiving tons
of requests from people on the list for getting myownemail&#167;sasha-sudakov.com
, so well if more people want one, they're up for grabs , and it's free and
no you don't need to renew it and you don't win $1000 cash !
Just drop me an email at ginger&#167;internetnamesregistrar.com with the email
you want and i'll take care of it :)

Ginger