RE: [DNS] ICANN Accra Meeting : .info country names.

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§auspost.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:09:22 +1100
It looks as though australia.info is already registered by Australian
Tourist Commission ... ?

Josh
* any views are my own

Domain ID:D21799-LRMS
Domain Name:AUSTRALIA.INFO
Created On:31-Jul-2001 08:31:27 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Dec-2001 05:02:31 UTC
Expiration Date:31-Jul-2006 08:31:27 UTC
Trademark Name:Example Trademark
Trademark Date:1984-01-01
Trademark Country:AU
Trademark Number:Various
Sponsoring Registrar:R141-LRMS
Status:ACTIVE
Status:LOCKED
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C38472-LRMS
Registrant Name:Richard Llewellyn
Registrant Organization:Australian Tourist Commission
Registrant Street1:GPOBox 2721
Registrant City:Sydney
Registrant State/Province:NSW
Registrant Postal Code:2011
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Email:rllewell&#167;atc.gov.au
Admin ID:C38471-LRMS
Admin Name:Richard Llewellyn
Admin Street1:GPOBox 2721
Admin City:Sydney
Admin State/Province:NSW
Admin Postal Code:2011
Admin Country:AU
Admin Email:rllewell&#167;atc.gov.au
Billing ID:C38474-LRMS
Billing Name:Richard Llewellyn
Billing Street1:GPOBox 2721
Billing City:Sydney
Billing State/Province:NSW
Billing Postal Code:2011
Billing Country:AU
Billing Email:rllewell&#167;atc.gov.au
Tech ID:C38475-LRMS
Tech Name:World.net Registry World.net Registry
Tech Street1:GPOBox 3942
Tech City:Sydney
Tech State/Province:NSW
Tech Postal Code:2001
Tech Country:AU
Tech Email:registry&#167;world.net
Name Server:ENTERPRISE.MELBOURNEIT.COM.AU
Name Server:ADENINE.MELBOURNEIT.COM.AU
Name Server:MINEDNS001.NAVISITE.NET