Re: [DNS] 'untraceable' ? Foo.

From: theaustralian domain <theaustraliandomain§hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:23:09 +0000
Saliya,

Good call, smartest thing ive heard on the list yet

>From: Saliya Wimalaratne <saliya&#167;hinet.net.au>
>To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
>Subject: Re: [DNS] 'untraceable' ? Foo.
>Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:56:06 +1100 (EST)
>
>On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Chesley Rafferty wrote:
>
> > This is a note to Sasha and all members on the DNS list.
>
><snip>
>
> > disadvantage that it brings my company), unfortunately whilst the DNS
> > List can be a valuable forum, it's easy for anyone to subscribe to the
> > DNS list with a false or untraceable identity.
>
>It may be comforting for some of the posters on this list to think so; but
>this is incorrect. Nothing is 'untraceable'.
>
>It all depends on how motivated someone gets.
>
>Regards,
>
>Saliya

>Please do not retransmit articles on this list without permission of the
>author, further information at the above URL.  (330 subscribers.)

Domain Master
The Australian Domain.
P.O Box 57,
Chadstone Centre,
Chadstone 3143,
Melbourne,
Australia.

Tel: 0414 818 361.
E-Mail: theaustraliandomain&#167;hotmail.com
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the
use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message
you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received
this message in error, please notify The Australian domain immediately. Any
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where
the sender
specifically states them to be the views of The Australian domain.