RE: [DNS] FACTS & RESPONSIBILITIES

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:58:52 +1100
Excuse me people

I would naturally believe (and I expect that others in the industry and the
wider general public would also naturally conclude) that surely such
responsibility for a public awareness and consumer warnings about domain
registration in the .au space would, could and should already fall under the
duties of the industry peak body; hence the auDA??

Is this NOT the case??

If it is not the auDA then whom should it be?  Why?

Phil Wright
Network.com.au Pty Ltd