RE: [DNS] Responsibilities of contributors

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:50:20 +1100
Peter Dean your response was expected -  head in the sand, passing the buck
and self preservation. Extremely noble you, congratulations.

RARE-DOMAINS PTY LTD - TEST-BED REGISTRAR
Is this Peter Dean, Director of auDA, Director of Instra, mate
of Chris Dispain, with a commercial website sitting on www.aunic.com.au   ?

domain:      aunic.com.au
descr:       Rare Domains Pty Ltd
descr:       (ACN) 083 804 540
descr:       (Business Name) WWW.AUNIC
descr:       (RBN) BN00808015 (NT)
descr:       37 Jones Rd Tyabb VIC 3913
admin-c:     TL239-AU
tech-c:      TL239-AU
zone-c:      TL239-AU
remarks:     Created 20000204
changed:     nobody&#167;aunic.net 20000204
source:      AUNIC

person:      Tony Lentino
address:     Frankston
address:     VIC 3199
address:     AU
e-mail:      admin&#167;instra.com.au
nic-hdl:     TL239-AU
remarks:     (Organisation) Instra
remarks:     (position) System Admin
remarks:     Created 19970910
changed:     nobody&#167;aunic.net 19970910
source:      AUNIC

Peter, keep your head in the sand and continue with your example to others.
The issues brought to light clearly require a broader audience. So be it

Ginger