Re: [DNS] Responsibilities of contributors

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:03:32 +1100
At 11:30 AM +1100 16/3/02, Peter wrote:

>psychotic egos

lol

>By rules I don't mean censorship ... but I would ban any anonymous
>statement. I would enforce a declaration of true identity

Why should people who wish to remain anonymous not have their voice
heard? Providing they have something useful to say and aren't just
trying to trash the forum with senseless gibberish.

>and a declaration of interest.

Bah, what rot.

Why does it matter why someone is saying what they are. If their
argument stands up to scrutiny it should be heeded. Doesn't matter if
they are arguing because their morals dictate they oppose the proposal,
or whether they stand to make millions from having it carried.

I agree though that this list should probably be moderated.

>Until the enforcement of true identity and declaration of interest becomes
>a reality - I - like a number of those before me am abandoning this list.

C'ya then.

 ...R.