RE: [DNS] stupid question

From: Vladimir Nikolaevich Dezhurov <vnd§email.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:45:03 -0500
Dear all,

Thank you for sending me all your addresses to register my domain name.
I think i will go with a .com .
I still have a few questions to ask if you don't mind of course, i know you may not have time to answer all and it is alright i understand.

I have seen a lot of great websites from you that look all friendly and all, and they all have different prices for domain names. I am not a rich man but i also don't want to go for cheap prices. I know there is customer service involved but this is a bit confusing, all the prices, how can i be sure that customer service is good and that if i also take a website hosting it will always be running and i will not have to wait too long if there is a problem ?

I also noticed that some people have "registrar" and some people don't. Is it best to go with a registrar ?

Concerning website hosting, shall i take Unix or NT ? which one is better ?

Thank you very much again for helping me.

Vlady.

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html