Re: [DNS] stupid question

From: Rebecca Patrick <rebecca_patrick2001§yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Vladimir,

go take a look at http://www.internetregistry.com.au
for registration.

About renewals, we send notices well in advance to our
customers so their domain name does not get cancelled.

Best Regards

Rebecca Patrick
Internet Registry Pty Ltd.

--- Vladimir Nikolaevich Dezhurov <vnd&#167;email.com>

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html