Re: [DNS] By passing name checks with ABN's for .au's

From: Stephen <admin§lawyer.net.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:35:48 +0800
I'm IT and IP solicitor, but I'm not a patent attorney. I can work in
anything to do with patents such as confidentiality, licensing and
distribution, but just not registering them. We have a good relationship
with a patent attorney firm, however, who can assist with that side of
things.

Regards

Stephen Gethin
IT Lawyer