RE: [DNS] IRA IS AT IT AGAIN

From: Saliya Wimalaratne <saliya§hinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:56:54 +1100 (EST)
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Jon Lawrence wrote:

> Meanwhile please stop whining about IRA...if you don't like their
> business model you should perhaps consider that you were quite
> possibly their inspiration.

Disagree. Sasha should complain about IRA. The 'business model' sucks.

*anyone* calling the kettle black indicates to me that the behaviour is
undesirable and should be stopped.

The fact that someone representative of ING complains merely indicates
that they abhor their own 'business' practices (along with the rest of
us).

Perhaps seppuku is an option ?

Regards,

Saliya