bitching

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:18:53 +1100 (EST)
Hi all

Whilst the delete button is most appropriate for a lot of what passes
as debate - and is probably better described as 'bitching' - that
goes on here, surely there should be some effort on behalf of
subscribers to this list to keep postings relevant.

Comments such as "as kids we used to have a saying ... chicken
shit..." by Sasha Sudakov surely have nothing to do with the aim of
this mailing list which:

"is an unmoderated forum for discussing issues relating to .au."

and when I subscribed was described as being:
"intended for discussion of DNS issues relating specifically to
Australia. In particular, this will include the upcoming NOIE forum
to facilitate future management of the .AU namespace, and concerns
about naming policy in *.AU."

Postings such as those by Sasha Sudakov and others demean the aim of
the list and look very childish and spiteful, and surely reflect
badly on the companies they represent.

So how about stopping the bitching and spitefulness getting on with
debating relevant issues.

Regards
David Goldstein

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.