RE: RE: [DNS] moderator

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:51:18 +1100
Richard,

As soon as I know, you will. Having learned form the .biz experience,
the last thing we want to do is to suggest a start date and then keep
having to change it. It is becoming clearer by the day and at the moment
we are saying 'some time in the first half of this year'.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au