Re: [DNS] Possible Security Breach at Melbourne IT

From: Nigel Burke <nigel§avs.net.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:08:19 +1100
The difference between ING and all the other domain renewal companies who
send our customers junk mail and threatening letters about loosing their
domain name unless they pay ING or whoever - is that they have no business
ethics or even any morals.

I'm sure there are lot's of people that could steal other companies customer
information but they don't. Why? because it's just not right. They've earned
those customers through advertising and word of mouth. Not by sending junk
mail and threatening letters to existing customers of other companies.

Sasha - You still have not identified where you get your data from. Are you
siphoning it from the AUNIC database? or where ???

Regards,
Nigel