RE: [DNS] Now I am ANGRY

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:51:28 +1100
Mark,

That sounds like a pretty idea mate, but it is not going to prevent the
leaks at [M......T] to provide information to [I.....G] as it is now
obvious. But anyway, your suggestions sound pretty good and I sincerely
thank you for that.
Now, to make invisible stuff on query is ok, but it doesn't work for the
people that HAVE regularly access to the up to date AUNIC info. Can AUda
swear to god nobody has access to the up to date data , or is AUda aware
that something's not quite right about that, and is AUda thinking about
doing something about it ?

Darth Ginger