Re: [DNS] ING PASSING THEMSELVES OFF AS MELBOURNE IT

From: <drew§dronus.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:18:34 +1030 (CST)
Hi all,

For any still interested in this topic, it looks like we are not alone
over here on this sublest country of ours..

http://www.newsbytes.com/news/02/175446.html

looks like netsol are doing it to over in the states/uk aswell.
And they seem upset about it aswell. I am in the process of moving all of
our TLD's away from netsol, and over to MIT. Contrary to some comments on
this list i find MIT helpfull and efficient, much better than our old
registrar(s) :)

Americans being Americans will lead us into the light.. Just imagine life
with no McMuffins in the morning !

Cheers && have a great day

Andrew